|1. ShopMate – OrderMaster Notes|
• Note ID: a unique identifier ID of the note.
• Wholesaler: Wholesaler name.
• Account: your account number. • Order ID: the ID of the order the notes were generated from.
• Order Ref: Order reference (Provided by wholesaler).
• Invoice Ref: Invoice reference (Provided by wholesaler).
• Delivery Date: The delivery date of the products.
• Line: the number of products.
• Packs: the quantity of packs, taken from Qty.
• Total Cost (Ex/Inc VAT): the total cost, one with VAT included and another one with VAT excluded.
• Total RRPxPK (Ex/Inc VAT): the total RRPxPK, one with VAT included and another one with VAT excluded.
• Total RRP Margin: the total RRP in percentage.
• Total SellxPK (ex/Inc VAT): the total SellxPK, one with VAT included and another one with VAT excluded.
• Total Sell Margin: the total sell margin in percentage.
This is the same as Select Item, except you are unable to select the barcodes to bring up the product management interface
This is the same as Print Order
When you press Process Note, then OK the stock figures on your till will be amended using the quantity field to determine what figure to increase your stock by.
Add to SEL:
This function will let you add your products from a note to the Shelf Edge Label list where you be able to print off labels for these products. Press Add to SEL, then press Yes. When you go into Shelf Edge Labels you will see that the products from delivery note has been added.
Can’t find what you’re looking for here? Give our support team a call on
01780 480 562 or complete the form below and we’ll contact you.