RDP Coupon Programme – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all coupons issued by The Retail Data Partnership (TRDP) in respect of the RDP Coupon programme (Programme).
The Programme comprises unique coupon codes (Coupon) printed on receipts from the ShopMate Electronic Point of Sale (EPoS) system provided to retailers TRDP (TRDP Retailers).
Shopper making purchase at a RDP Retailer may receive a Coupon entitling to them to a further discount, promotion or other incentive.
Issuance of the Coupon shall be determined according to a) the value of the goods being purchased in a single retail transaction, b) the product or products being purchased in a single retail transaction or c) a combination of a) & b).
Coupons will be printed on the Shopper’s receipt and shall feature a description of the Coupon (what it is valid for, including the Coupon value), when it is valid until (the validity period or the last date it may be used), the unique coupon code rendered as a barcode and numeric code, retailer instructions and a monochrome brand image. The receipt will include a URL to these Terms & Conditions for the RDP programme.
Shopper will present Coupon as part of a future retail transaction at an RDP Retailer and, providing that the terms of the Coupon are met insofar as any purchase requirements of the transaction are met and the Coupon is valid, the Shopper will be granted a discount in respect of the Coupon.
i–movo are the company contracted to RDP and responsible for creating Coupons in connection with the Programme. RDP are responsible for reimbursing Retailers the face value of correctly redeemed Coupons as contemplated by the Programme.
- Use of Coupons is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with these companies.
- Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All coupons valid until date shown on each individual coupon. Coupons cannot be redeemed once expired. Users cannot claim another coupon once their coupon has expired.A
- Coupons can only be used at RDP Retailers participating in the RDP Programme notwithstanding that other retailers may use the ShopMate EPoS system.
- Please do not attempt to redeem this coupon against any other product or service, as refusal to accept may cause you embarrassment and delay at the checkout and is a breach of these conditions.
- When using a coupon for a free product, you should not be asked to pay or make a part payment towards the promoted product. If the retailer asks for part payment towards the value of the promoted product, please ask the retailer to call 01780 480562 to claim an additional payment from the Promoter.
- The barcode image and associated coupon number are not transferable.
- The barcode image and associated coupon number must be presented and validated using the RDP EPoS system at the time of redemption.
- Only barcode images and associated Coupon numbers issued by or on behalf of the Promoter may be used in this promotion. All queries regarding this Coupon service should be directed to The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion with no liability to any consumers (nominators or nominees) or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid consumer disappointment
- None of your personal data will be collected in connection with this Programme although Promoter serves the right to collect and store data of retail transactions including details of all products purchased when the Coupon is issued, redeemed or both and time, date & location of such transactions
PROMOTER AND DATA CONTROLLER:
The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT.
We will not now and nor will we in the future sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties. Personal data will only be used in connection with this promotion and in accordance with these terms and conditions.